Friday, April 6, 2012

La Petite Maroquinerie

I love to shop superb leather bags for cheap. Don't you? 

La Petite Maroquinerie
16 rue Houdon, 75018, Paris, phone # 01.42.62.10.42, Metro Pigalle.


All bags ≃ 60€, card holders 10€, wallets ≃15€, gloves (sorry, I don't remember their price range) are unique pieces. They buy recycled leather in Italy, make the design in Paris with whatever length and color of fabric they bought and assemble in Morocco.

The quality is splendid. I could spend hours in this little shop choosing what item I should not buy...

I've bought an orange bag more than 2 years ago for 60 euros. It didn't move since then. The color, the leather quality and the zippers are like new. I can't tell you how many women asked me where this bag was coming from. Well, now you know!
Last Christmas, I restrain myself to buy a MA-GNI-FIQUE blue bag... I'm sure there's a reason for frustration in life.

With a budget for it, it's also a good place to get very nice practical little gifts that are not heavy in a suitcase (wallets and card holders).

Share pictures of your purchases to make us all jealous!





No comments:

Post a Comment